CP 5396 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1978 as CP 5784
Serial Number : A 3530
Class : DRF-30
Paint Scheme : Red with basic CP decals
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2000
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5784 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1998;
2. CN 5396 at Chicago, IL., painted Candy Apple Red lettered CN. Photo by George Horna, 2000. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5396 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted Red with basic CP decals. Photo by Doug MacKenzie, 2006;
4. CEMR 5396 at Winnipeg, MB., painted for Central Manitoba Railway. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014;
5. CEMR 5396 at Winnipeg, MB., painted for Central Manitoba Railway. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014;
6. CCGX 5304 at Winnipeg, MB., painted for Cando Rail Services. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2018.
Notes : Built by GMD as #5784 (1978), formerly owned by Ontario Hydro. Transferred to CN (3/1999), and renumbered to CN #5396. Re-acquired by CP (11/2000), renumbered to CP #5396. Retired (2003). Became Central Manitoba Railway CEMR #5396, then to Cando Rail Services CCGX #5304.