CP 5506 AT WINDSOR, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1966
Serial Number : A 2139
Class : DRF-30a2
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Large Multimark
This Photo : Earl Minnis, 1974
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5506 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bob Loat, 1968. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5506 at Windsor, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Earl Minnis, 1981;
3. CP 5506 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1985;
4. CP 5506 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1999;
5. GCFX 3081 at Ottawa, OH., painted white, with blue striping. Photo by Eric K. Augatis, 2005. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Script" > CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Large Multimark, 8" Stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Upgraded to SD40-2 electrical specifications. Traded to East Coast Motive Power (6/9/2000). Rebuilt by Alstom, became GCFX #3081, to CITX #3081, then to Ferrocarril Central Andino (Peru), became FCCA #1023.