CP 5518 AT SMITHS FALLS, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1966
Serial Number : A 2151
Class : DRF-30a2
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Small Multimark
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 1985
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5518 at Calgary, AB., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bob Loat, 1966. From the Ron Visockis collection;
2. CP 5518 at Bedell, ON., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1974. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5518 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1976. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CP 5518 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1991;
5. GCFX 3085 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted White/Blue, lettered GCFX. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Script" > CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Large Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Upgraded to SD40-2 electrical specifications. Traded to East Coast Motive Power (6/9/2000). Rebuilt by Alstom, became GCFX #3085., to CITX #3085. Sold to NRE, became NREX #3085, then to WAMX #4219.