CP 5519 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1966
Serial Number : A 2152
Class : DRF-30a2
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Large Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1976
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5519 at Kamloops, B.C., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1967. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5519 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1975. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5519 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1984;
4. CP 5519 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1992;
5. CITX 3083 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted White/Blue, lettered CITX. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008;
6. CITX 3083 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted White/Blue, letttered CITX. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2008.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Script" > CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Large Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Upgraded to SD40-2 electrical specifications. Traded to East Coast Motive Power (6/9/2000). Rebuilt by Alstom, became GCFX #3083, to CITX #3083 (2008). Then to Wheeling & Lake Erie, became WE #6994.