CP 5647 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : EMD
Delivered in : 1972
Serial Number : 72657-19
Class : DRF-30j
Paint Scheme : "Expo '86" paint scheme
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1986
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5647 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1974;
2. CP 5647 at Salmon Arm, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Stan F. Styles, 1983. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5647 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Expo '86 paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1987. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CP 5647 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1990;
5. CP 5647 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2000.
Paint Data : CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail Expo '86 > CP Rail no-Multimark > CPR Beaver
Notes : Unit was fitted with the Expo '86 Paint scheme (2/1986 - 1/1990). Retired (3/2006). Sold to Progress Rail, Birmingham AL. (8/2007). Rebuilt as PR30C model and outshopped as PRLX #3005.