CP 5748 AT MONTREAL, QC.
Built by : GMD
Delivered in : 1975
Serial Number : A 3344
Class : DRF-30n
Paint Scheme : Expo '86 paint scheme
This Photo : Bruce Chapman, 1990. From the Claude Prutton collection.
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5748 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1979. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5748 at Windsor, ON, front view, painted in the Expo '86 paint scheme. Photo by Earl Minnis, 1987;
3. CP 5748 at Windsor, ON, side view, painted in the Expo '86 paint scheme. Photo by Earl Minnis, 1987;
4. CP 5748 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2000;
5. CP 5748 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2010.
Paint Data : CP Rail Large Multimark, 8" stripes, white frame stripe > CP Rail Expo '86 > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Unit was fitted with the Expo '86 Paint scheme (1/1986 - 7/1990). Leased out to TFM Mexico, (11/2006). Retired (11/20/2008). Sold to RB Recycling, Lachine QC. (9/2010).