CP 5791 AT SMITHS FALLS, ON.
Built by : GMD
Delivered in : 1978
Serial Number : A 3658
Class : DRF-30s
Paint Scheme : CPR Beaver
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5791 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1983;
2. CP 5791 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by E.D. Motis, 2000;
3. CP 5791 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2005;
4. CP 5791 at WInnipeg, MB., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2013;
5. CP 5791 at WInnipeg, MB., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014.
Paint Data : CP Rail Large Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark > CPR Beaver
Notes : Fitted with carbody filters on both sides of the long hood; used in snowplow service. Also fitted with an Y2K box on the conductors side for use as a power generator. Sold to K&K Recycling, Pickering, ON. for scrap (2017).