CP 7307 AT MONTREAL, QC.
Built by : EMD
Built in : 1972
Serial Number : 7386-07
Class : DRS-20c
Paint Scheme : CPR Beaver
This Photo : Tim Mayhew, 1999. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. LV 320 at Oak Island, NJ., painted for Lehigh Valley. Photo by Gerald H. Landau, 1973. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. D&H 7320 at East Deerfield, MA. painted in the D&H Blue/Yellow paint scheme. Photo by Joseph H. Snopek, 1982. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. D&H 226 at Saratoga Springs, NY., painted in the Guilford paint scheme. Photo by Alan Tillotson, 1988. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. D&H 7307, painted in the D&H Lightning paint scheme. Photographer and date unknown. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
5. CP 7307 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2006;
6. CP 7307 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Bernie Goodman, 2017.
Notes : Built by EMD as Lehigh Valley #320 (1972). Acquired by Delaware & Hudson as part of the Conrail merger (1976) and renumbered to D&H #7320. Acquired by Guilford Transportation (1983) and renumbered to GTI #226, then to D&H #226. Acquired by CP (1/12/1991). Renumbered to D&H #7307, then to CP #7307.