CP 8139 AT SMITHS FALLS, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1959
Serial Number : A 1739
Class : DRS 12b
Paint Scheme : CP Rail no-Multimark
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 1998
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8139 at Montreal, QC., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1970. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 8139 at Windsor, NS., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by D.F.W> Conrad, 1976. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 8139 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1986;
4. RPRX 2003 at Kamloops, B.C., converted to RailPower Green Kid #2003. Photo by John Leeming, 2004;
5. RPRX 2003 at Kamloops, B.C., converted to RailPower Green Kid #2003. Photo by John Leeming, 2004;
6. RPRX 2003 at Ogcen, Calgary AB., painted in the RailPower demonstrator Green paint scheme. Photo by Doug MacKenzie, 2005.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Block" > Maroon & Grey "Script" > CP Rail Multimark, 5" stripes, Multi on cab > CP Rail Multimark, 8" stripes, Multi on hood > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Sold to Alstom (11/2002), then sold to RailPower Technologies. Converted to RailPower Technologies battery powered "Green Kid" GK10B demonstrator RPRX #2003 (2003). Donated to the Canadian Railway Museum (Exporail), Delson, QC.