CP 9532 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : General Electric
Delivered in :1995
Serial Number : 48827
Class : DRF-44
Paint Scheme : CPR Beaver
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2000
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 9532 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1996;
2. CP 9532 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2002;
3. CP 9532 at Revelstoke, B.C., rear side, painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2006;
4. CP 9532 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2013;
5. CP 8007 at Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CPR Beaver II paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2018.
Notes : RCMP "Musical Ride / Carrousel de la GRC" Logo on both sides of the cab. Hood section repainted into the CPR Beaver paint scheme as a result of stackfire damage. Rebuilt as AC4400CWM #8007 (2018).