CP 9621 AT NORTH BEND, B.C.
Built by : General Electric
Delivered in : 1997
Serial Number : 50127
Class : DRF-44
Paint Scheme : CPR Beaver
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 2001
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 9621 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., with stackfire damage. Photo by Mark Forseille, 1998;
2. CP 9621 at North Bend, B.C., without RCMP Logo, painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1998;
3. CP 9621 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2010;
4. CP 9621 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2011;
5. CP 8120 at Maple Ridge, B.C., painted in the CPR Beaver II paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2018.
Notes : RCMP "Musical Ride / Carrousel de la GRC" Logo on both sides of the cab. Rebuilt as AC4400CWM #8120 (2017).