D&H 224 AT BINGHAMTON, NEW YORK USA
Built by : EMD
Built in : 1972
Serial Number : 7386-05
Class : N/A
Paint Scheme : Ex-GTI
This Photo : Bob Wilt, 1989. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. D&H 7318 at Binghamton, NY., painted in the Ex-Lehigh Valley paint scheme. Photo by Michael A. Tedesco, 1976. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. D&H 7318 at Rouses Point, NY., painted in the D&H Blue/Yellow paint scheme. Photoby Gary R. Zuters, 1986. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. D&H 224 at Montreal, QC., painted in the Ex-GTI paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1993;
4. D&H 224 at Montreal, QC., painted in the Ex-GTI paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1993;
5. CP 7305 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2001.
Notes : Built by EMD as Lehigh Valley #318 (1972). Acquired by Delaware & Hudson as part of the Conrail merger (1976) and renumbered to D&H #7318. Acquired by Guilford Transportation (1983) and renumbered to GTI #224, then to D&H #224. Acquired by CP (1/12/1991). Renumbered to D&H #7305, then renumbered to CP #7305 (8/31/1994).